AV Student Resources Page
Here you will find helpful links. Check back often. This page will be updated throughout the year.Essential Sites:Educational Sites:
- Reading Eggs - Makes learning to read interesting and engaging for kids (K-2). Internet based
- Mathseeds - Early math skills (K-2)
- IXL - K-1: Math & ELA / 2-8: Math, ELA, Science, Social Studies / 9-12: Math & ELA. Internet based
- BrainPop & BrainPop Jr. & BrainPop Espanol- Animated Educational Site for Kids. Internet based
- Typingclub - Typing practice
- McGraw-Hill textbooks
- Epic - Instantly Access Over 20,000 Books for Kids 12 and Under. Internet based
- Khan Academy - To provide a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere. Internet based
Tools for Technology:These are tools for students to access or download at the discretion of the AV technology team.Inform your teacher and a visit will be scheduled to complete installations per student or class.
- Device Enrollment - All students will enroll their iPad or Macbook Air with a tech team member to improve tech usage (11-8-16).
- Questar System Readiness Check - Students can follow this link to perform a system scan of your device to check for minimum requirements for EOC Testing.
- STAR Testing - Students will use this link for the STAR assessment.